Are you looking for ways to earn extra cash or start a side hustle? There are plenty of apps out there that can help you get started.
With the rise of smartphones and tablets, mobile apps have become ubiquitous. They’re everywhere, from grocery stores to marketing. And they’re often free.
There are thousands of apps out there that let you earn money through various means. Some allow you to sell your skills, such as writing, designing, or coding. Others offer opportunities to take surveys, watch videos, play games, etc.
5 Ways To Earn Extra Income In 2022
1. Crypto NFT Games
NFT (Non-Fungible Token) has become the mainstream of today’s cryptocurrency exchange. You can buy and sell digital assets to make millions overnight. The new NFT era has opened doors to the metaverse where you can play games and own gaming NFTs which you can sell and make profits.
You can invest in cryptos in exchange for gaming characters, resources, and other assets and make money online trading these gaming NFTs in exchange for cryptos.
So, if you are a gaming addict and looking for NFT games to make money on the side, check out these games here…
- Axie Infinity – Ethereum-minted NFTs that players can collect, breed, raise, battle against, and trade with other online users. It is one of the most renowned NFT games in the world.
- The Sandbox – It’s an Ethereum-based metaverse where players can earn NFTs and monetize them through The Sandbox Marketplace.
- Decentraland – It’s a virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Here you can own 3D virtual spaces or land. These are the NFT digital asset that you can trade on the Decentraland marketplace to make money online.
- AlienWorlds – Find NFTs you can use to connect and play with others. Earn trillium that gives you power in the Planet Decentralised Autonomous Organizations (Planet DAOs) – where much of the action happens.
INSTACART is a grocery delivery and pick-up service in the US and Canada.
If you are a resident of the US or Canada, you can take advantage of it. All you have to do is deliver INSTACART groceries to customers. That’s it …
And for this, you have to become an InstaCart shopper. After you apply, your application will be reviewed by InstaCart. If you are eligible, you are ready to deliver groceries to customers.
Requirements to become an INSTACART shopper:
- You must be 18 years old.
- Take care of your customers.
- Keep the groceries in the most untouched bag; INSTACART asks you to follow the best security & delivery practices.
- You must have a car or a motorbike to carry groceries from door to door.
- You must have the latest smartphone.
- INSTACART service should be available in your country.
You can either become a full-service shopper or become an in-store shopkeeper, and it’s your choice.
A full-service shopper of INSTACART:
- Choose your free hours to work for INSTACART.
- Shop and place orders.
- You can also contact the customer to buy groceries for them.
- Learn More
An In-store shopper of INSTACART:
- Part-time employee
- You don’t need to deliver groceries
- You don’t need to have a vehicle
- Flexible schedule
- Learn More
Helpful: Best Jobs Like InstaCart
Airbnb is an app that connects people who want to rent their homes with others who wish to stay at those homes.
The concept is pretty simple. A person wants to rent their home to someone else, and the renter pays the owner a certain amount every month. This way, both parties benefit.
The homeowner gets extra money, and the renter gets a comfortable place to stay.
On top of that, Airbnb offers many services to its users. For example, if you are a host, you get to know about new guests before they arrive. And if you are a guest, you get to see what kind of hosts you are staying with.
- It’s easy to use. Just download the app and list your property
- You can turn your spare room into a passive income
- Meet new people from different cultures
- No minimum age requirement
- Great for travelers
- Flexible and comfortable
- Not suitable for introverts
- Lack of privacy
- Less certainty
- Sometimes, it’s time-consuming to keep up with your guests
- Hosting fees vary depending on the location
Helpful: 38 Real Ways To Make Money From Home
Handy is a mobile app that allows you to sign up as a handyman and offer your services to local homeowners in US, Canada & United Kingdom. (covering over 20 cities in the US, Canada, and the UK.)
It’s a platform where homeowners can hire a handyman to fix small problems such as repairing leaky faucets, replacing light bulbs, cleaning gutters, etc.
It’s very similar to TaskRabbit. But unlike TaskRabbit, you don’t have to pay anything upfront, instead, you get paid after completing each job.
To join Handy, you need to go to handy.com, click the ‘become a pro’ button, and fill out all the details. Then submit your profile and wait for the approval. Once approved, you can start offering your services.
Once a homeowner hires you, you can complete the task within 24 hours. However, if you fail to finish the job on time, you will lose the payment.
Once completed, you will receive $10 per job.
If you are interested in becoming a handyman, this is one of the easiest ways to make some extra cash online.
- Flexible hours
- You can make up to $1000 per week. ($62/hr as a lawn care pro)
- Instant payouts into your bank accounts.
- Limited to the US, UK, and CANADA. You can’t serve outside these countries.
Swagbucks is an online platform where you can earn SB points by watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online, searching the web, and doing other tasks. You then redeem those points against gift cards, PayPal, and more!
It’s one of the best apps because it has a lot of different options (you can do video reviews, answer questions, shop online, read emails, etc.). Plus, they give you many options on how to redeem your rewards which makes it easier than most other sites.
- You can earn $5 by just signing up
- Redeemable for gift cards and PayPal cash
- 100% legit; It’s been around since 2005.
- Sometimes, it requires a lot of work to earn points
- It’s hard to earn substantial income