In this post, you’re going to find the best email marketing services for bloggers and small businesses.
Starting an online business is easy. But turning it into a profitable business is really tough.
There are marketing strategies that can help you grow your business.
And email marketing is one of those strategies. Well, most people forget “Email Marketing”.
Email marketing is responsible for your long-term engagement and sales. Emails are the first thing every user checks every day before going social.
So if you are not leveraging the power of email marketing, you are not taking full advantage of online marketing.
So here you can find one of the best email services to get more leads for your businesses.
So without further due let’s get started…
(Best for e-commerce businesses)
Do you want to earn long-term customer loyalty? Drip is then the best email marketing service to help e-commerce businesses create personalized marketing experiences and drive meaningful engagement.
Drip provides customer customization, personalization, and engagement tools to drive people to your business.
This allows you to integrate sign-up forms anywhere on your site to get more emails, resulting in more leads and sales.
- It allows you to integrate your online store with even more marketing channels to gather more data, create a better user experience, and bump up long-term loyalty.
- Customer support with drift allows you to have a one-on-one conversation. The beauty of this tool is that it sends new drift leads to your drip account directly.
- You can capture your leads using beautiful landing pages with ClickFunnels to get the most buying customers. (Optin-monster, ConvertFlow, and Thrive Themes are Similar tools like ClickFunnels to capture leads )
- It comes with ready-to-use email templates or you can create your own email templates to test what works better.
- Built-in analytics, Marketing automation, event management, and social media tools are also available that can help you take your business to the next level.
- It has all the essential features inducing the above ones.
In my opinion, it’s the best-targeted email marketing service for both small businesses and big corporations too.
They used to charge $49/month to handle up to 2,000 people. As long as the number grows, the price continues to grow.
It seems costly to you… But whenever it comes to its features and support, it’s unbeatable.
(Best option for bloggers, online marketers, and small businesses)
Constant Contact is another best service that is one of the top 10 email marketing services.
With its simplicity, it enables you to manage email lists, email templates, contacts, and more.
It’s an email-centric marketing tool that comes with every essential feature of email marketing.
Let’s talk about its feature…
- Drag and drop email template editor
- Segment contacts to send the right message to the right audience
- Resends emails to non-openers
- Collect emails to Get readers consistently that increase engagement and size of your audience
- eCommerce email marketing integration is also available to help you grow your online store
- Real-time analytics to monitor open rate, bounce rate, and click-THROUGH- rate.
- Additional options to engage with your audiences like surveys & polls, email marketing automation, donation, dynamic sign-up forms, and events.
- You can send unlimited emails, customize templates, and import a contact list.
- Advanced tracking & reporting features
In my opinion, Constant contact is the best choice for bloggers and small entrepreneurs to get lifelong engagement from readers and consumers.
They used to charge $20/month for a basic email plan and $45/month for the Email Plus plan.
(Best option for bloggers, online marketers, and small businesses)
It is one of the cheapest email marketing platforms helping online marketers and bloggers grow their communities to build long-term relationships with customers.
Similar to other Services, it also comes with several functionalities to create engaging email marketing campaigns.
Unlike other email marketing services, Mail Chimp has cheaper plans that enable small bloggers or startups to try it for free up to 2000 contacts.
Once you cross this number, you can buy its cheapest yet essential pack for only $9.99/month.
Now let’s talk about its features.
- Easy to use.
- 1-click automation
- Email templates for better user engagement
- Behavioral targeting
- Great support with premium packages. (24/7 award-winning support and phone support)
- It can handle 50,000 contacts with just a $9.99 essential plan.
- You can create campaigns like a simple email campaign, social media campaign, a Shoppable landing page campaign, and more.
- Smart recommendations help you get better email marketing decisions
- Very similar to Drip, MailChimp also holds a long list of integrations including WOO commerce, Magento and Shopify.
As I told you, it’s one of the cheapest email marketing services so all plans will be within your budget.
It has 4 plans: –
- Free plan: It can handle up to 2000 contacts, $0/month
- Essential plan: 50,000 contacts, $9.99/month
- Standard plan: 100,000 contacts, $14.99/month
- Premium plan: 500,000 contacts, $299/month
In my opinion, this service is the cheaper option for bloggers and small enterprises.
(Powerful email marketing tool for corporates and eCommerce businesses)
According to Active Campaign, “it’s a category-defining Customer Experience Automation platform that helps over 95,000 businesses in 160+ countries meaningfully connect and engage their customers”.
They have many behind the scene marketing, sales, and support processes that help businesses optimize customer experiences.
- You have access to hundreds of pre-built automation that include email marketing, customer relationship marketing (CRM), machine learning for powerful cross-channel orchestration, and more.
- It has several email marketing features like subscription forms, dynamic content, email segmentation, and split testing.
- A marketing automation tool enables you to track your site, events, automation goals, attribution, and split actions.
- The active campaign has several sales / CRM tools and extensions like Gmail extension for chrome, contact & lead scoring tool, mobile app, and salesforce app.
- Machine learning features like win probability, predictive sending, and predictive content beta help you to predict wins & losses and improve email engagements.
- Newsletter builders
- Pre-built email templets
- An autoresponder can help you to reply to canned queries.
- Social media integration.
- You can integrate Shopify, woo-commerce, and other similar kinds of Online stores.
In my opinion, the Active campaign is the total solution for pro bloggers, agencies, and eCommerce businesses.
There are 4 plans:
(It has dynamic pricing. As you grow the number of contacts, the price will go high too. For example, if you have 100K contacts in your email list, you need to pay $459/month for the basic lite plan alone. The same thing applies to every plan)
- Lite: $15/month, 500 contacts
- Plus: $70/month, 500 contacts
- Professional: $159/month, 500 contacts
- Enterprise: $279/month, 500 contacts
The only downside is that it is costly and you need to be financially strong to leverage its benefits.
(A great choice for professional bloggers and eCommerce businesses)
Similar to other email marketing service providers, GetResponse is also one that deserves to be on this list.
It is designed to help businesses grow their sales, maximize ROI, and succeed in online marketing.
You can either use it for email marketing or automate your online marketing campaign. It’s an all-in-one online marketing solution.
- Email marketing features like auto funnel can help you build landing pages, automate your emails, sell your products, recover abandoned orders, and convert your customers.
- GetResponse offers tools that can help you drive traffic from social media to your sales pages and funnels to grow conversions.
- You can create a promotional banner or videos automatically to retarget your contacts and increase sales.
- Marketing automation is another great feature to add a personal touch to every message, capture and convert new leads, sell more with fewer efforts resulting save time & resources.
- 500+ Pre-build responsive email templates to get your email looking great on every screen
- Drag and drop email builder
- Phone support is also available
In my opinion, GetResponse is a good fit for bloggers and eCommerce businesses to handle all aspects of online marketing including email marketing.
As pricing is the final deciding factor, let me tell you how much GetResponse does cost you?
Unlike the Active campaign, GetResponse is pretty much affordable if you don’t have a large email list.
It charges $15 a month for handling 1000 contacts. But as your list grows, you need to pay more.
For example, if you have 2500 contacts, then you have to pay $25 for the same plan.
They also have 4 plans: (The pricing is based on an email list having 1000 contacts.)
- Basic: $15/month
- Plus: $49/month
- Professional: $99/month
- Enterprise: custom
(Best choice for bloggers and email marketing professionals)
If you are in email marketing you can’t ignore Aweber, it can simplify email marketing for you.
Aweber is the leading email marketing service provider that helps you design branded emails in just seconds.
With an AI-powered email template designer, you can create highly engaging emails to grow your business.
It’s another email-centric marketing tool that focuses on email marketing. So if email marketing is the primary focus of your business then I suggest you try Aweber.
- The AI-powered designer can help you design email templates and landing pages
- Drag and Drop email creator
- Pre-build email templates library
- Auto newsletters to keep your audience engaged
- Create automation campaign
- Personalize communications with the direct campaign using tagging and dynamic content to get a quick response to your offers
- Analytics & reporting to monitor the performance of running the campaign and email conversions
- Split testing is another feature that can help you to optimize email subjects and messages to increase the open rate and conversion rate
- With this, you can create sign up forms and also import all your contacts with just one click
- Aweber enables you to integrate other tools with your email marketing program
- 750+ integrations including WOOCOMMERCE, SHOPIFY, ETSY, and more.
- AWEBER mobile app helps you build your list on the go, analyze the performance of your email campaign
- Award-winning US-based 24/7 support
In my opinion, Aweber is a good option for bloggers and small businesses as it is cheaper than GetResponse and ActiveCampaign.
Pricing is based on the number of subscribers you have in your list and also having access to the same features.
- 0-500 subscribers: $19/month
- 501-2500 subscribers: $29/month
- 2501-5000 subscribers: $49/month
- 5001-10,000 subscribers: $69/month
- 10,001-25000 subscribers: $149/month
(Great choice for new bloggers, pro bloggers, small businesses, and those who have a huge email list.)
When it comes to pricing, Sending Blue is outstanding. This is something most of you are looking for on this list. (However, it is not cheaper than MailChimp)
SendinBlue comes with all essential features like a drag and drop email editor, personalizing communication, and more.
Let’s talk more about its features…
- Free email template library
- Email & SMS personalization
- A/B testing for optimizing the performance of the email campaign
- Facebook ads and retargeting ads to increase conversions
- Unlimited contacts
- Landing page builder
- Core API features like Email API, SMTP relay, and SMS API
- Real-time & heat map reporting with open and click stats
- Email and phone support are available
In my opinion, the email marketing services I have mentioned so far limit the number of contacts you can have on your list with the particular plan.
But SendinBlue doesn’t limit how many contacts you have on your list, it takes care of it.
The only difference is the number of emails you can send daily is limited. It means, if you have a free plan, you can send up to 9000 emails a month.
And if you have its Lite plan then you can send 40,000 emails a month.
And so on…
Another difference is the “features” that vary from plan to plan. The free plan has very limited features but it is suitable for bloggers or someone who what to try SendinBlue for the first time.
There are 5 plans you can choose from…
- Free: $0/month, 9000 emails/month
- Lite: $25/month, 40,000 emails/month
- Essential: $39/month, 60,000 emails/month
- Premium: $66/month, 120,000 emails/month
- Enterprise: Custom
(For bloggers and small businesses too)
If you have less time on email marketing then let Convert Kit help you do your backend work so that you can give more time to creating.
Convert Kit is one of the most powerful email marketing services among bloggers.
Almost every second blogger has the convert kit installed on his blog.
Let’s talk about its features…
- Mobile responsive design with great user experience
- 30+ premium landing page templates to grow conversions
- Unlimited customizable CTAs and sign up forms
- Subscriber tagging
- Integrate with marketing tools like Shopify, Woo-commerce, and more
- 24/7 support
- Free migration from another tool
- Analytics & Reporting
- Visual automation funnel
In my opinion, Convert Kit is the best email marketing provider that can handle 500 contacts with the free version.
And once you’ve 1000 subscribers, they used to charge $29/month. And as the number grows, the price increases accordingly.
OVER TO YOU
There are lots of marketing tools that can help you grow your business.
I have mentioned the popular email marketing tools above. You can try one of these to build a long-term relationship with your audience.
MailChimp is the best option for new bloggers as it is the cheapest email marketing service provider on this list.
If you are a pro blogger, you can still go with MailChimp.
And if you are running an eCommerce business, you can go with the drip. It’s awesome.
So, which one of these EMAIL MARKETING tools are you going to try?