Are you looking for the best affiliate marketing websites? If yes, you are at the right place. In this article, I will share some of the top affiliate marketing websites where you can find the best products/services to promote on your blog.
Joining a reliable affiliate marketing program not only help you earn high commissions but also help your readers get the most out of their purchase.
The best affiliate marketing programs will pay you in proportion to the number of sales you generate. It means, the more visitors or buyers you refer to them, the higher commission they pay you.
Characteristics of a good affiliate marketing program:
1. The program should offer various types of payment methods like PayPal, Direct deposit, wire transfer, etc. so that there is no hassle while making withdrawals
2. The program should be transparent with its terms and conditions.
3. The program should be easy to use and have an intuitive interface.
4. The program should provide training videos and tutorials to guide newbies.
5. The program should have a dedicated customer support team available in email and live chat.
6. Every product/service on these affiliate marketing websites must be high quality, legit, helpful, and reviewed by experts before it goes live.
7. You need to ensure that the program has been around for long enough and has a good reputation.
8. “How to promote” terms and guidelines should be clear and understandable.
9. Free to join and free to sign up.
So, let’s find some of the best affiliate marketing websites to help you make money online from home –
It is one of the largest affiliate networks in the world. They have a massive collection of products ranging from fashion accessories, electronics, health & beauty, kitchenware, toys, games, software, books, and many other categories.
Their commission rates vary from 5% to 75%, depending upon the category.
On top of all, CJ’s per sale commission is higher than most affiliate marketing platforms on this list.
The CJ by Conversant has an intuitive & clean affiliate dashboard. You can navigate to the Advertiser section to find products to promote on your blog.
You can even search by advertiser type, country, and language to narrow your search.
Once you find a product you want to promote, you generate the affiliate link and share it with your blog or social media sites.
Whenever you make a sale, you can choose to receive your commissions via direct deposit or check.
– As a CJ affiliate, you can take advantage of link creation tools
– A wide range of products to promote
– One of the oldest and most reliable affiliate network
– Deep Link Generator
– Pay per Sale
– Deep-link automation
– Real-Time Transaction Monitoring
– CJ works with the world’s renowned brands
– Limited control over campaign settings
– You need to comply with their terms and requirements to become a Commission Junction affiliate.
– If you don’t make a sale within 180 days, CJ will terminate your account.
Shareasale is another big affiliate marketplace after Commission junction.
Like CJ, ShareASale also has a highly intuitive dashboard and is beginner-friendly.
Compared to CJ, ShareASale works with small and medium companies and is more likely to get accepted even if you are a small blogger.
As a blogger or affiliate marketer, Share sale connects you with over 4500 merchants worldwide.
It is not only limited to digital goods but also includes physical products.
To find a product, you can navigate to ‘Merchants’> ‘Search for Merchants.’ And filter your search by sale commission, cookie period, 30-day EPC (earnings per click) to find the best offers.
– Easy to join
– Huge variety of products to promote.
– Wide range of advertisers.
– Payment methods include Check and Direct deposit
– Real-time transaction monitoring.
– You need to get approved before you can promote a product
– The minimum payout threshold is $50.
– Affiliate Dashboard is not user friendly
Clickbank is a well-known affiliate marketing website that allows you to earn money promoting other people’s products.
The good thing about Clickbank is that you don’t need a blog to become an affiliate. Most importantly, the signup process is so simple that you can promote hop links right after signing up.
In addition, most vendors provide pre-written ads, affiliate tools, and resources to help you with your campaigns.
– No upfront cost
– Pre-written ad templates
– Affiliate tools and resources
– Easy to use
– Low minimum payout threshold
– Commission rates vary from 30% to 90%
– You can find a wide variety of products to promote
– Some products are deficient quality
– According to Clickbank, “Dormant accounts are subject to a charge of $1 per pay period after 90 days of no earnings, $5 per pay period after 180 days of no earnings, and $50 per pay period after 365 days of no earnings.”
JVZoo is the largest affiliate network in the world. It connects 800,000 publishers with merchants to help both affiliates & publishers grow their businesses.
JVZoo offers a wide range of tools & services to its members. These include merchant tools, analytics, marketing solutions, and payment processing. Their primary focus is on helping affiliates build profitable businesses.
There are two ways to get started with JVZoo. If you want to start selling immediately, you can sign up for a free account and begin promoting your products. Or, if you prefer to promote other people’s products instead, you can join as a publisher and promote other people’s products.
Maxbounty is another best affiliate marketing website for bloggers and influencers to promote high-converting cost-per-action(CPA) campaigns from advertisers.
They work with thousands of advertisers to help you find thousands of CPA and affiliate offers.
Currently, they have 2000+ active campaigns to ensure you never run out of campaigns.
Although, the signup process is a bit different from other networks. You have to answer a few questions on a phone call before becoming an affiliate.
– Weekly payments
– Get Paid via Paypal
– Featured-Rich dashboard
– High converting campaigns
– Intuitive affiliate dashboard
– Dedicated affiliate managers that can help you find profitable campaigns
– Joining process is tedious
– You need to receive your first payment from Maxbouty to promote some of the top campaigns
– You need to drive traffic from tier-1 countries like the USA, Canada, UK.
Affiliate marketing has been around for many years now. And it continues to be one of the best online business models ever created.
With the advent of internet technology, affiliate marketing has evolved into a digital platform where marketers can create a passive income stream by simply referring others to a product or service.
The best part? You don’t even need to leave your house! All you need is a computer, an internet connection, and a creative mind. Several affiliate marketing platforms are available today, and I have discussed five of them above.
I hope this article helps you decide which one suits your needs the most.
If so, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest!