Side hustles are additional sources of income outside of your regular job or main source of income. They are usually low-risk and high-reward.
The average American earns $63,000 per year from their full-time jobs. It doesn’t save enough for retirement. In fact not even close to what you need to retire on.
So, If you want to retire rich, you’re going to have to figure out how to earn more money so that you can save more money.
Side hustles are great because they allow you to diversify your income streams. Plus, they don’t require much capital investment. All you need is a laptop, a reliable Internet connection, and little to no investment.
With that said, I’m going to reveal 3 side hustle ideas that will make you quit in your in early 2023 and turn one of these side hustles into a business.
So without further ado, let’s get started…
1. Launch a Job Board
Millions of job seekers use job boards like Indeed, ziprecruiter.com, and LinkedIn jobs to find legit job opportunities online. But what if I say that you can lunch your own job board similar to these giants and start making money passively.
And the GOOD NEWS is that you don’t need to be a programmer, software developer, or web designer to build your own Job board.
I’m going to share with you two methods that’ll hand you everything you need to get started.
In order to lunch a fully functional Job board, you need to go through the following steps.
1st – Method (This method is for those who already know the basics of CSS & HTML.)
- You need to get a domain name. I recommend you go to Godaddy or Namecheap to get one.
- You also need Hosting, if you want to have more customization options.
- Once you have set everything up, you need a complete job system that you can install on your server to make it work.
- For this, you need to go to Codecanyon. And search for “Job board”. You’ll find some of the best PHP Scripts/Job systems that need little customization to turn them into a fully functional Job board.
- Once you have the script, you can upload it to your Public_html root directory.
- Create a database and a database user and Install the script.
- After installing, read the documentation carefully and customize it.
- Lastly, you need to import the jobs from popular job boards like Indeed, Ziprecruiter, etc.
- It’s done! Just promote your job board to drive traffic and grow your business.
2nd – Method (For those who know nothing about CSS & HTML)
It’s the simplest way, you can have your own fully-functional job board in minutes.
This method requires more money than the previous method. But if you’re okay with monthly billing of $125/mo to $225/mo. Then you are good to go.
Okay, let me share the important steps you need to follow…
- First, You need to get a domain name. (Go get one from Godaddy or Namecheap.)
- Once you have a domain, Go to jBoard.io and choose a suitable pricing plan that you can handle month after month. They also have a 7-day free trial to help you started.
- Now, you need to add your domain with jBoard. It’s pretty simple, one can do it without reading the documentation.
- jBoard comes with an auto job importer. It means, you just need to enable it to access jobs from popular job boards of your choice.
How to monetize and make money from your job board
There are the two most popular monetization methods to make money from a job board.
- Subscription plans: you can get ideas from popular jobs like Flexjobs, indeed, etc., and incorporate them with your job board to charge a little fee for accessing more premium features and job listings.
- Charge employers for posting a new job: As you grow your job board, you are more likely to get requests from employers to feature their job listings.
2. Become No-Code Web Developer With Elementor
It’s the best side hustle for no-coders and bloggers who are familiar with HTML and CSS.
Let me teach you how you can start this side hustle and can make at least $10,000 – $20,000 per year.
Elementor is an easy drag-and-drop page builder for WordPress. It allows you to create beautiful websites with just a few clicks.
I have been using Elementor for 3 years and it’s been my best Page builder so far. Every single element of my blog was designed with Elementor Pro. And I love the endless customization options and features it offers.
Well, most of you know Elementor as a WordPress Page builder but are not aware of the side hustle you can start with Elementor to pocket $10,000 in a year quite easily.
The idea is simple, you need to learn the basics of Elemetor and web designing standards to have a basic idea of website designing. Once you are familiar with all aspects of web designing and know how to use Elementor to create a professional website/blog, You need to get the Elementor pro: Agency plan which is $399/year.
Now you might say, Ohh! Come on… I don’t have enough money to afford this. Well, if that’s the case, you can first get your hands on the Elementor Expert plan which cost you around $199/yr, or maybe the Advanced plan for $99/yr to get started.
Once you have 10 – 20 clients, you can upgrade to an agency plan to extend your license to 1000 domains. With this plan, you can build 1,000 sites for 1000 clients.
How much money can I make with Elementor?
Earnings entirely depend on the number of clients you have, and the pricing you have set. So let’s take a hypothetical situation…
Let’s suppose, you are charging $300 for one client and successfully acquiring 50 clients in a year. You can easily make $15,000 a year.
However, you can set exclusive pricing plans to earn more. For instance, you can set two pricing plans. One is a “fixed plan – $300 one-time payment” and the second one is a “Recurring plan – $100/year”. You can add more features to make your pricing plans appealing and competitive.
It’s insane to imagine how much you’ll be able to earn if you can somehow get 500 or more clients. I mean with just $400/year of investment + staff salary, you’ll be able to make more than $50,000 a year.
NOTE: the above pricing plans are hypothetical. Make sure you do market research to understand the pricing model. You can do this by going to Fiverr and Upwork to see what top sellers are charging for their offerings. You can even review their services to get a basic idea of what you could include in your service to make it even better.
3. Start a Deal Finder Website or a YouTube Channel
A coupon website is a kind of affiliate marketing site that offers discounts and promo codes to shoppers. They are similar to Groupon in the sense that they offer deals on products or services for a limited time only.
These sites help consumers save money by offering special promotions and deals. They do this by working with merchants to provide promotional codes or coupon codes that can be entered during checkout.
How to get started with your coupon Website
If you want to start a coupon website, it’s important to think about how much money you’re willing to spend upfront. There are many different ways to build a coupon website, like buying a complete script from a third party which can cost you around $2000.
However, you don’t need to spend this much. You just need to buy a domain name and web hosting.
Hostinger is one of my top recommendations when looking for cheap and reliable web hosting. It is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface. You can find the best deal here which will give me a small commission at no cost to you.
You should also consider purchasing a domain name from GoDaddy. This is where your website address will live once it’s complete. However, some reliable hostings like Hostinger offer a free domain for 1 year if you buy hosting from them.
It’s a great deal.
Now once you have it! You need to install plugins like WP coupons and Pretty link pro to create new deals & offers and manage/track links.
Lastly, you need to somehow grow traffic to your coupon site so that you can make consistent income every single month.
Or, you can start a YouTube channel and read discount offers and deals out loud to drive intense buyers to your channel and make easy money. This in fact the most lucrative side hustle idea to start in 2023.
The best thing is that you don’t need to invest money. Just start a YouTube channel, find the best discount offers & deals, post videos every day, and boom.
NOTE: Remember, coupon sites are a highly competitive side hustle. In order to grow your coupon site, you need to focus on one niche.
How much money can you make with a coupon site?
It’s a great side hustle to make enough money online. In general, you make 20% – 30% per deal. It means, your earnings depend on the number of deals you sold and the traffic you generate each and every day.
4. Offer Website Building, Hosting, and Management Services On Fiverr, Upwork, and other freelancing platforms
Creating and managing a blog/website is quite overwhelming to most businesses; especially non-technical guys. But what if I say that you’re just a few clicks away from setting up your whole website building, hosting, and management side hustle from home.
And the best part, you don’t need to be a technical guy, you can do this even if you have zero knowledge in web development and site management.
It’s called 10Web.io; an AI-powered Website building, hosting, and management solution for you. You can literally build, host, and manage websites in one place without touching the technical stuff.
With 10web.io, you can do everything in a few clicks. Its AI integration and capabilities make the entire process pretty easy.
Let’s see what 10web.io offers and how you can harness the power of this AI tool to start this side hustle in just 10 minutes.
- With 10web.io. you can move any website to WordPress. Whether your client using WIX, Squarespace, or any other CMS. Its AI builder does all this in just a few minutes. You just need to click the button.
- 10web offers a reliable web hosting solution that guarantees 99.99% uptime so your clients never have to worry about downtime and maintenance again.
- With 10web.io, you can speed up your client’s websites and help them achieve a 90+ PageSpeed score automatically.
- With its AI builder, you can turn a webpage into a template without writing a single line of code.
- You can even host your client’s website on a 10web server to achieve a 90+ PageSpeed Score on desktop and mobile. (You can migrate any website to 10web in a matter of minutes.)
- With 10web.io, you can manage multiple websites from a single intuitive dashboard.
- 10web makes it easy for you to schedule backups for all your client’s websites. (You can offer real-time backup service to your client. )
- You can even run security scans on your client’s websites to make sure everything is up and running.
- 10web.io has a white labeling solution that means, you can sell 10web services under your brand. It can literally help you establish yourself as a brand. So you never have to worry about working as a freelancer for a long time.
- 10web provides priority support to help you 24/7 a day with live chat or a dedicated slack channel.
How much money can you make with this side hustle?
Well, it’s all up to you. You can make $1000, $10,000, or even $100K per year depending on the number of clients, your pricing plans, and your marketing strategies.
So, here I have shared the 4 best side hustles that you can start right away to make money online. And the best thing about these side hustles is that you don’t have to be an expert, you can utilize the power of the tools I have shared above to make the entire process quite easier. You just need to learn the marketing skills to promote your service. Later, you can delegate some of the tasks to scale your business in no time.