Every Blogger has a dream to monetize his blog with Adsense Ads and Convert his blog traffic into Some decent amount of money. But most of them are unable to Optimize AdSense ad revenue why? Because there are many Optimization techniques that they need to practice with AdSense.So that they can enhance their AdSense revenue.
Today I will discuss Some Strategies that work a lot for me and also would work for you.
Things That You Need To Remember Before Styling Your Google Ads
- Do not use such ad styles which increases ad blindness. Means do not style your ads which can not be differentiated by the User from your page content. Because it increases the accidental click activity.
- Do not try to edit the AdSense ad code.
- Do not put Mislead Heading before your ad. Like “Click Here to Earn Money” or “Click here to Free Download“
Best Proven Tips To Optimizing Adsense Ad Revenue For Bloggers
#1. Use The HeatMap tool of Crazy egg to Increase the Adsense Profits
Neil Patel is the co-founder of Crazy Egg tool. This is one of the most Popular Strategies to increase the Adsense ad revenue by simply analyzing the User Behavior on your web page with the help of this tool. It is not only helpful for Adsense but also For businesses to increase their profit revenue. Most people do not care about user behavior means why people leave their site without producing any Conversions. but if you use this awesome tool then you can analyze the visitor’s activity like how long they scroll your page, and where they generally make clicks on your blog post. An official Screen Short is shown below.
An official Screen Short is shown below. Here the dark reddish or blueish colors Indicate the More click activity. but the light blue Color distinguishes the less Click Activity.
You can also see the working of the HeatMap Tool-Click Here to See the Demo of HeatMap
Watch this official ad video for businesses.
Benefits of Using HeatMap tool of Crazy egg
- Increase in Conversion rate.
- ScrollMap Shows how far the page is being Scrolled by Viewer.
- It also ensures that where do people like to Click on your page or not. So that you can make an easy test with your AdSense ad placement to optimize it.
- you can also detect the clicks on your web page as well as in your app. (Make sure not to put Google ads on your blog App)
#2. Use Top 3 Most Successful ad Styles to enhance your AdSense ads
- Match your ad Background & Border with your web page: This is the most successful ad style to drive the attention of visitors to the ads. You don’t need to customize your ad style if your page color is White. you can immediately Choose AdSense Default ad style to Match your ad color, Background Color, hover color, border color & text color with your page Color.
- Contrast: Use a color other than your site’s background color. You can apply this ad style if your page background color is dark (other than the white color).for example, you can put a yellow background of the ad over the black background page.
- Complement: try to Use the Colors which are already present on your web page.
A very Crucial Case Study had been done by Ampedsense which directly indicates that Matching your ad background color, border color & text color With your site is more effective than the other two ad styles.
#3. Use The Multiple Ad Units On your Single Web Page
This is also another way to increase Adsense revenue. You can put more than three ads to occupy more space on your blog. But make sure your web page Must have sufficient content to balance the ads. This means you can only put multiple ads if your page has enough content.do not try to put multiple ads on your page if a visitor does not require to Scroll your page.
#4. Use Some Popular Ad Sizes to Optimize Adsense Ad revenue
This is proved by many bloggers that if they use Some Very Specific Ad sizes then they found Increment in their Adsense earnings. You can use the following ad size to optimize your earnings.
- 720 X 100 (Mobile Banner)
- Use Wide ad sizes like 336 x 280 large rectangular, 720 x 90 leaderboard, 300 X 600 half page.
- Use at least one Horizontal link ad at the end of the post.
Note: Always use Text and display types of ads. because these are recommended by Adsense so this can also help you to increase your google Adsense CPC which directly increases your earnings.
#5. Do A/B Ad Unit Experiment for Better Optimization
Google AdSense lets you allow to do a Case study on ad units by simply setting up an Experiment. In this Experiment, you can Make the following Comparisons:-
- You can Compare the two different types of ad units, for example, Text type ad unit and Both text & display Type of ad unit.
- Observe the effect of Changing the color of ad text.
- Analysis of Impact of Adsense earning
There are two types of Ad Experiments:-
- Manually Create your own Experiment: How to Create your Own Ad Experiment Official Guide
- Automatically run an Experiment: How To Automatically Create an Ad Experiment Official Guide
Some other Adsense Optimization Techniques that you Know
- Choose High paying Keywords: If you want to earn more money by Adsense then you need to focus on high-paying keywords. But Sometimes it’s very hard to write on those keywords. because there is a lot of competition due to the high CPC bid Suggested by Advertiser. So if you want to rank high-paying keywords then you need to learn that topic very deeply so that you can easily compete with your competitors. You can use SEMrush Tool to find very suitable keywords for your blog niche. However, It is very Costly (300$/month). But a More Powerful tool for Content Marketing. Learn about SEMrush by Harsh Agrawal
- Targeting Country: This is also another practice to optimize your AdSense revenue.because Country really matters. So please do focus on a specific country. First, always try to Target the country where you belong from. You can use the Google Adwords Keyword Planner tool to find out the keyword details for a specific country. First of all, Switch to your google Adwords tool and go to Tools > Keyword Planner. After doing so you need to go ahead and Put your keyword and also Configure your Target Country and then click on get Idea. You will see Tones of Keyword Suggestions. Choose any of them that has a high suggested bid. (*Remember that the keyword you have selected for your focus should have low Competition and high search volume.)
- Ad Placement: It has been proven by google Adsense that the Location of ads also matters. but you can optimize your location by using the crazy egg tool to analyze the activity of visitors on your web page. But if you can not afford this tool then you can put ads on the header, Upper Corner Sidebar, at the Starting of Content, and at the end of the content.
Optimization of your Adsense is more important to earn a decent amount of money. So keep looking at different-2 Optimization Techniques.
blog optimization is also a parallel work that you need to do to take into account that it can also optimize your website user-friendliness, and SEO which directly affects your revenue.
So, To make your blog fully optimized, you need to focus on the following things given below: –
- Site Structure
- The loading time of your page.
- The originality of your blog
- Content management
- AdSense Optimization
One Last thing you must remember is that optimizing AdSense does not affect the Site SEO but site SEO plays a vital role to optimize your Ad revenue.
If you Like this post do share it on Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.